(Family Features) When it’s summertime, you crave something cold and fruity. Combine frozen strawberries with frozen pink lemonade concentrate and you have a recipe for deliciousness. This fizzy summertime strawberry treat will delight your taste buds and keep you quenched while basking in the sun.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, sweetened and thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled (may substitue for ginger ale)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Pour strawberries in a blender and process until blended thoroughly.
- Pour strawberries into a large pitcher; stir in soda and pink lemonade.
- Serve immediately.