This is a delicious ham recipe for the Instant Pot.
Spiral Ham in the Instant Pot
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 (7 pound) bone in spiral ham (fully cooked)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Brown sugar packet from ham
- Place ham in IP (don't use the trivet).
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice.
- Place pineapple chunks over ham.
- Mix pineapple juice, orange juice and brown sugar packet. Pour over ham.
- MEAT selection for 15 minutes.
- NPR for 10 minutes.