This Spicy Sheet Pan Roasted Jambalaya recipe is courtesy of the National Onion Association and Idaho-Eastern Oregon Onion Committee.
Spicy Sheet Pan Roasted Jambalaya
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced or diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 link (13.5 ounces) Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning blend
- Linguine noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1-2 lemons, sliced in thin wedges
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line 13 x 18-inch sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine onion, bell peppers, celery, garlic, jalapenos, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper until evenly combined. Spread out evenly on pan in single layer. Add slices of Andouille sausage. Roast 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and start to brown.
- Toss shrimp with Cajun seasoning and prepare linguine noodles.
- When ready, remove baking sheet from oven. Place shrimp on top of vegetable and sausage mixture in single layer. Top with half the lemon wedges. Return to oven and cook about 5-8 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer pink.
- Serve over linguine garnished with green onions and parsley with remaining fresh lemon wedges on side.