Slow Cooker Queso Dip
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium sweet or yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 24 ounces processed American cheese loaf (Velveeta), cut into cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili (with or without beans)
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Brown beef in a large skillet, breaking it into pieces as it cooks.
- Drain fat and place in a lightly greased 6-quart crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours, stirring halfway through cooking time.