Four ingredients will give you some of the best Shredded Taco Chicken you’ve ever tasted. Prepared minced garlic makes it super easy to prepare.
Shredded Taco Chicken
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans Ro*Tel tomatoes (mild) (one drained, one undrained)
- 4 teaspoons Spice World “squeeze” Premium Minced Garlic
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker on LOW setting for 6-7 hours.
- Stir with fork until all chicken shreds and mixes with sauce.
- Serve in flour tortillas or taco shells with shredded cheese, sour cream and shredded lettuce.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of California Garlic Growers.