Pepper Jelly Ribs
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pepper jelly
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 2 pounds beef short ribs
- Combine beer, pineapple and juice and pepper jelly in a medium bowl. Marinate ribs in this marinade for several hours or overnight.
- Remove ribs, reserving marinade. Grill ribs over low heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally with barbecue sauce and reserved marinade.