Boiling pasta on the stove top will be a thing of the past when you use your Instant Pot. It’s a faster and better way of doing it!
Pasta in the Instant Pot
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: entree
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (12-16 ounce) box macaroni, bow-tie, penne, rigatoni, etc.
- 4 cups water (plus or minus)
- Pour the pasta into the empty liner, and add 4 cups of water. There should be just enough water to cover the pasta by 1/2 to 1 inch. Make sure the water covers the pasta, then place the lid on the IP and close the valve.
- Set the time for manual (high) for 4 minutes. The pot will count down 4 minutes once it reaches pressure.
- When the pot beeps finished, turn off the pot and perform a quick release.
- Use a slotted spoon to spoon the pasta into a bowl and drain off the excess water, if any.