Oven Fried Honey Chicken
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups dried bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 (4-6 ounce) fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In shallow bowl, whisk together honey and vinegar. Pour bread crumbs into separated bowl. Set bowls aside.
- Spread oil over foil-lined baking pan large enough to hold all chicken pieces in one layer. Roll chicken pieces in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs; place in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.