Linda’s Chicken and Noodles is a great Instant Pot recipe. If you want, you can stir in frozen peas and carrots after Step 6. You can also make your own homemade canned soup if you prefer.
Linda's Chicken and Noodles
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 small cans chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen egg noodles
- Put chicken into the Instant Pot liner.
- Pour in soup and chicken broth.
- Place butter on top.
- Secure the lid on the Instant Pot. Use the poultry setting for 15 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally.
- Remove the chicken from the Instant Pot and shred.
- Return chicken to the broth, and add the frozen noodles. Stir and replace lid on Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to the Soup setting for 5 minutes.
- When complete, quick release very slowly.