Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Candy
Yield: 2 3/4 pounds
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, butter, Kahlua and salt. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add all chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Add nuts and vanilla extract. Turn into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / DreamBigPhotos