Fast to fix – fast to grill. A very tasty Grilled Garlic Shrimp recipe for your summer grilling pleasure.
Grilled Garlic Shrimp
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ready-to-use Spice World Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place shrimp in a glass bowl. Stir remaining ingredients together; pour over shrimp. Cover and marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Grill over hot coals for about 5 to 7 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of California Garlic Growers.