Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot. When hot, add ground beef garlic, salt, pepper and onion. Cook until meat is browned.
- When meat is browned, drain fat then add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, macaroni, water and bay leaves.
- Set Instant Pot to Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick Release the pressure.
- Remove bay leaves and stir well.
- Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.