Sweet, hot, spicy, garlicky, and wonderful. Garlic Mango Glazed Chicken Wings are a favorite!
Garlic Mango Glazed Chicken Wings
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 cup Spice World “squeeze” Premium Minced Garlic
- 3 cups diced mango
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions, garnish
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper, garnish
- Soy sauce to taste
- Hot sauce to taste
- Pulse in blender a couple of times to lightly mix.
- Brush wings with sauce and grill until done.
- Toss in remaining sauce and serve with scallions and red peppers.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of California Garlic Growers.