Easy Barbecue Pork
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 8 servings
- 3 to 4 pounds pork shoulder roast or Boston butt
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Put the pork into a slow cooker. Add the water, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Turn heat to low setting and cook an additional 7 to 9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat from cooker and shred with a fork. Discard juices from cooker. Return pork to cooker and stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook 1 hour or until heated thoroughly.