It’s hard to believe there’s even such a thing as KOOL-AID Pickles. But with their vibrant color and sour-sweet taste, they’re worth a try! If you’re really brave and like a particular flavor, you might just want to try different flavors/colors of Kool-Aid.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (0.13 ounce) envelope KOOL-AID Cherry Flavor Unsweetened Drink Mix*
- 1 quart (4 cups) water
- 1 (32 ounce) jar CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickle Halves, drained
- Stir sugar, drink mix and water in 48-ounce glass or plastic jar or storage container with lid until drink mix is dissolved.
- Add pickles, arranging so that cut sides are completely covered with liquid; cover tightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours or up to 1 week.
- To serve, remove pickles from jar and cut in half.