Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Casserole
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 2 to 3 pounds ground beef, browned
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup celery or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- Pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- In a large baking dish, layer all the ingredients except the chow mein noodles in the order listed.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Uncover and add chow mein noodles.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.