Buffalo Egg Salad Celery Sticks
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Appetizer
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo-Style hot sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 4-inch pieces
- Combine eggs, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon chives, lemon juice, hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper. Spoon into celery pieces.
- Sprinkle remaining paprika and chives over top.
- For a blue cheese dip flavor, crumble blue cheese over top.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the American Egg Board.