Apricot Sticky Sweet Chicken Wings
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 pounds chicken wings and drumettes
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together soy sauce, honey, jam, oil, vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower heat and let gently simmer for 10 mins, stirring frequently.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken wings, split, into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken wings and toss gently until all of the wings are coated.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the skin on the wings begins to darken, turning the wings occasionally, about 1 hour.