A.1.® Pepper Steak
Author: Prickly Gourmet
Recipe type: Entree
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 (1 pound) beef flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed, or 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add peppers; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove peppers from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside.
- Add steak to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Return peppers to skillet. Stir in sherry. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in steak sauce. Cook just until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortillas or over rice.