Taco Soup for the Instant Pot
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing
- 1 can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- Brown ground beef and onion on SAUTE setting until beef is no longer pink, stirring constantly.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Place lid on pot. Cook on SOUP setting for 15 minutes.
DON'T HAVE AN INSTANT POT YET? Get yours here.