Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Quaker Oats
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup or barbecue sauce, divided
- Reserve 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Combine beef, eggs, oats, soup mix and remaining ketchup.
- Shape into a round loaf for slow cooker or oblong for oven. Put into slow cooker. Top with remaining ketchup. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or in a 350 degrees F oven for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cover with foil if browning too fast.
- This slices very well for sandwiches the next day.