Ribs in the Instant Pot
- 3 to 3½ pounds ribs
- 3 cups Dr Pepper or Coca-Cola
- Barbecue sauce (I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Mix the rub ingredients and rub onto both sides of the ribs.
- Place ribs in a "C" shape in the IP.
- Add Dr Pepper or Coca-Cola to IP.
- Manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Natural release for 5 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Remove ribs from instant pot. Put on an aluminum foil-covered pan and cover with barbecue sauce.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes.