Pecan Pie Balls
- 3 slices leftover pecan pie
- 1 - 2 tablespoons light Karo syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- Confectioners' sugar for garnish
- Place pecan pie slices in the food processor and pulse the pie until it is well crushed. Add Karo
- syrup, one drop at a time, until the pie mixture forms a ball and pulls away from the side of the
- bowl .
- Roll into desired size balls, approximately 1 inch, and then roll in confectioners' sugar.
You can also roll these balls in finely chopped and toasted pecans.