Easy Baked BBQ Chicken
This is easy to prepare ahead and refrigerate until ready to bake. It is yummy and the kids will love it. It is also good for people like me who don't have a lot of time, $$ or patience.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (as many ;as it takes to feed your family/company
- Your favorite BBQ sauce (I like KC Masterpiece)
- 1 (large) bag BBQ chips (not the ruffled kind), crushed
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Dip chicken into BBQ sauce, completely covering the chicken. Lay chicken on crushed chips and sprinkle more chips on top to cover entire chicken. Remove chicken from the chip dip and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 180 degrees F.
From the kitchen of Shellie Tow, Casa Grande, Arizona.