Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip
Yield: 12 servings
Sour cream, cream cheese and Cheddar cheese is the base for this delicious dip. It will disappear fast!
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Assorted fresh vegetables (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together sour cream and cream cheese. Fold in shredded cheese, bacon bits, green onions and onion soup mix.
- Pour into a 2-quart baking dish. Cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- To serve, place in center of platter and surround with crackers and assorted fresh vegetables.