Cinnamon Roll Bites
These are fabulously gooey little cinnamon rolls.
- I (8-count) can biscuits
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Cut each biscuit into four parts.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Roll chunks of dough in sugar and cinnamon. Place the equivalent of four biscuits Into each of two small Pyrex dishes. Do not squish down.
- Microwave butter until completely melted.
- Mix brown sugar into melted butter. Pour half of the mixture over each batch of biscuit chunks. Spread it evenly as possible. Place piece of foil LOOSELY over each dish.
- Pour about two cups of water into the IP. Put your trivet in and place the two dishes on the trivet.
- Seal the IP. Manual set to high pressure for 20 minutes. Instant release.
- Drizzle: Mix ingredients and drizzle over the top of cinnamon roll bites when done.