Chicken Enchilada Dip
Yield: 24 servings
Chicken Enchilada Dip uses deli or rotisserie chicken loaded with plenty of cheeses and seasonings.
- 1 1/4 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chiles, chopped
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup pepper jack, 1 cup cheddar, enchilada sauce, black beans, rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, green chiles and taco seasoning. Taste for seasoning and
- season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle remaining cheeses on top.
- Transfer dip to a cast iron skillet and bake until warmed through and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Top dip with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.