Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Yield: 4 servings
- 17-18 large shrimp
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter. Add to crackers and bread crumbs; add garlic powder and cheese, Mix with fork.
- Place shrimp in round cake pan . Place shrimp in circle in pan. With spoon place mixture on top of each shrimp. Place on bottom shelf of preheated 350 degrees F oven.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Do not over-cook the shrimp.